1. Do you realize
that you have sinned? (Rom. 3:23) (I John 1:8)
2. Do you realize the penalty for your sin? (Rom.
3. Do you realize that if you die in your sin,
you will go to hell?
(Psa. 9:17) (Prov. 15:24) (Luke 12:4,5)
4. Do you realize that the Lord Jesus Christ paid
that death penalty for you? (Rom. 5:8) (I Pet. 3:18) (I Pet. 2:24)
5. Do you realize that it is only through the
shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ that you can be saved, and not through any good works
of your own? (I John 1:7) (I Pet. 1:18,19) (Eph. 2:8,9) (Titus 3:5-7)
6. Do you realize that after Jesus died for your
sins, He arose victorious from the grave the third day, proving that His sacrifice was
sufficient to pay for all of the sins of the whole world? (I Cor. 15:1-4)
7. Do you realize that to be saved you must
repent (you must have the desire to turn from your sin and false beliefs, and for the Lord
Jesus Christ to cleanse you from all your sin)? (Luke 13:3) (Acts 3:19)
8. Do you realize that after you get saved,
Gods first command for you is for you to get baptized and then to live for Him?
(Acts 2:41) (II Cor. 5:17)
9. Are you ready to now pray and ask the Lord
Jesus Christ to forgive you of all your sins, and to save you? (John 1:12) (Rom. 10:13)
(I John 5:13)
* If you are, then bow your head right now and
confess to God that you are a sinner deserving judgment. Ask the Lord Jesus Christ to
forgive you of all your sins, and to save you. Ask Him to cleanse your life, and to give
you the power to live for Him. Ask Him to lead you to a good, Bible-preaching church,
where you can follow the first command after salvation that of getting baptized and
publicly confessing your faith in Him. Ask Him to help you find some good Christian
friends to encourage you in the faith and to help you grow.