Please study your notes carefully before taking this test. When you are finished, please return this entire booklet to us for grading. We will return this booklet back to you, along with the next available Bible Course booklet. May God richly guide and bless you!
1. In the first heaven, you find birds, clouds, rain, and snow. We commonly call this area the ______________________.2. The second heaven is where the sun, moon, stars, and planets are. We usually call this area __________. 3. Another name the Scripture gives to the third heaven is _______________. 4. The thief on the cross was promised a place in ______________ with Jesus that very same day. 5. The Lords throne is in _____________.
6. Although God is everywhere at all times, he chooses to have one member for the Trinity come for a ______________ ministry at times.
7. One reason there is a heaven is to _______________ good from evil.
8. Between heaven and hell there is a great ________ fixed.
9. Another reason there is a heaven is to give comfort and ________.
10. The beauty of heaven is likened unto a __________ adorned for her husband.
11. The wall of the heavenly city is made of ____________, which is as clear as crystal.
12. Each gate of the city is made of one big _________.
13. The street of that city is made of pure ________.
14. The gates of the city will never need to be shut, because there will be no __________ there.
15. All believers will stand before the Judgment Seat of _____________.
16. The most important matter there, will not be the amount of a persons works, but the sort or ______________ of them.
17. If your works make it through the fire without being consumed, then you will receive a ____________.
18. Many that are first right now, will be ________ in obtaining heavenly rewards someday, because they have the wrong motives or methods in serving the Lord.
19. Heaven is not something you can inherit from your parents; in fact, you inherit something from them that keeps you out of heaven a ______ nature.
20. To get us related to God, someone was needed who was both ______, and yet man.
21. __________ fulfilled that requirement when He was miraculously born of the virgin Mary.
22. Those who receive __________ are given the power to become the sons of God.
23. Right now, Jesus is in the third ____________, so all believers who have died are there with Him.
24. After the Rapture, we will be with Jesus in the ________________________ for 7 years.
25. At the end of the Tribulation Period, Jesus will come back to earth, and all the ____________ with Him.
26. At that point, we will rule and reign with Jesus upon the earth for a ________________ years.
27. What Latin word is used to describe that reign of Christ upon earth? ____________________
28. After Satan is put down for his final revolt, God creates a new ____________ and a new __________.
29. What does God then bring down upon earth? _______________________________________________
30. The meek shall inherit the __________.
31. We will spend eternity ________ the Lord.
How The Bible Says You Can Be Saved 1. Do you realize that you have sinned? (Rom. 3:23) (I John 1:8) 2. Do you realize the penalty for your sin? (Rom. 6:23) 3. Do you realize that if you die in your sin, you will go to hell? (Psa. 9:17) (Prov. 15:24) (Luke 12:4,5) 4. Do you realize that the Lord Jesus Christ paid that death penalty for you? (Rom. 5:8) (I Pet. 3:18) (I Pet. 2:24) 5. Do you realize that it is only through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ that you can be saved, and not through any good works of your own? (I John 1:7) (I Pet. 1:18,19) (Eph. 2:8,9) (Titus 3:5-7) 6. Do you realize that after Jesus died for your sins, He arose victorious from the grave the third day, proving that His sacrifice was sufficient to pay for all of the sins of the whole world? (I Cor. 15:1-4) 7. Do you realize that to be saved you must repent (you must have the desire to turn from your sin and false beliefs, and for the Lord Jesus Christ to cleanse you from all your sin)? (Luke 13:3) (Acts 3:19) (Acts 26:20) 8. Do you realize that after you get saved, Gods first command for you is for you to get baptized and then to live for Him? (Acts 2:41) (II Cor. 5:17) 9. Are you ready to now pray and ask the Lord Jesus Christ to forgive you of all your sins, and to save you? (John 1:12) (Rom. 10:13) (I John 5:13)
* If you are, then bow your head right now and confess to God that you are a sinner deserving judgment. Ask the Lord Jesus Christ to forgive you of all your sins, and to save you. Ask Him to cleanse your life, and to give you the power to live for Him. Ask Him to lead you to a good, Bible-preaching church, where you can follow the first command after salvation that of getting baptized and publicly confessing your faith in Him. Ask Him to help you find some good Christian friends to encourage you in the faith and to help you grow.
q I have just asked the Lord Jesus Christ to save me.
________________________________________________ (sign name here) ________________________________________________ (date)
* If you have just received the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, please write to us at the address below,
or copy this page and send it to us via email, so that we may rejoice with you.
#BC-E-105 @ 1991, 2003 LIBERTY GOSPEL TRACTS
This Bible Study Course may be printed off for personal study, but cannot be printed in quantity
and distributed without prior written permission from Liberty Gospel Tracts.
LIBERTY GOSPEL TRACTS
11845 W CARSON CITY RD
GREENVILLE MI 48838 USA
Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Final Test Liberty Bible Course Directory