Welcome to Book 6 in the Religious Groups series of the Liberty Bible Course. This booklet is Part 3 dealing with the religion of Islam. This study is written to be used with the King James Version of the Bible, otherwise your answers are going to be incorrect. Please get your Bible, and begin another exciting study in Gods Word, that just might change your life!
#14 - The Quran contradicts the Bible by saying that Moses did not throw down the Ten Commandments and break them, but just laid them down on the ground, and then later picked them back up again.
Note: The Quran says in Surah 7:150, HE PUT DOWN THE TABLETS, seized his brother by (the hair of) his head, and dragged him to him. So the Quran says that when Moses came down from the mountain and saw the golden calf and the dancing, he just put down the stone tablets containing the Ten Commandments, and then he grabbed Aaron by the hair and dragged him over to them. There is no mistaking that the Quran teaches that Moses did NOT break the stone tablets containing the Ten Commandments, because the Quran continues on to say, in Surah 7:154, When the anger of Moses was appeased, he TOOK UP the Tablets: in the writing thereon was Guidance and Mercy for such as fear their Lord.
1. The Bible clearly tells us what happened in Exodus 32:15-16, And __________ turned, and went ________ from the __________, and the two ____________ of the testimony were in his hand: the tables were ______________ on both their __________; on the one side and on the other were they written. And the tables were the work of God, and the writing was the ______________ of ______, graven upon the tables. 2. Exodus 32:19 says, And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he ______ the ________, and the _______________: and Moses' __________ waxed hot, and he ________ the ____________ out of his hands, and _________ them beneath the mount.
Moses was not able to pick up the stone tablets containing Ten Commandments
and go on his way, because he had broken them. Other passages confirm that fact.
3. Exodus 34:1 says, And the LORD said unto Moses, ______ thee two ____________ of stone ________ unto the __________: and I will write upon these tables the words that were in the first tables, which thou ______________. 4. Exodus 34:4 says, And he __________ two ____________ of stone ________ unto the __________; and Moses rose up early in the morning, and went up unto mount Sinai, as the LORD had commanded him, and took in his hand the two tables of stone. 5. Later on, in Deuteronomy 9:17, Moses would testify, And I took the two ____________, and ________ them out of my two hands, and __________ them before your eyes.
This shows us the unity of the entire Bible, and how it safeguards from people
trying to corrupt one passage, because another passage gives witness to the truth.
6. Proverbs 30:5-6 says, Every ________ of God is ________: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. ______ thou ______ unto his __________, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a _________.
Note: You do not have to be a Hebrew or Greek scholar to prove the cultists or the liberals wrong. All you have to be is a faithful reader of the Bible. One passage will confirm another. God has built such a safeguarding into the Scripture, so that no one can corrupt a passage, without being found out as a liar. Such is the case with Muhammad and the Quran. They are caught and condemned by other passages of Scripture.
#15 - The Quran contradicts the Bible by saying that every time a plague fell upon the Egyptians, they repented.
Note: The Quran says in Surah 7:133-134, So we sent (PLAGUES) on them EVERY TIME THE PENALTY FELL ON THEM, they said: O Moses! on our behalf call on thy Lord in virtue of His promise to thee: IF THOU WILT REMOVE THE PENALTY FROM US, WE SHALL TRULY BELIEVE in thee and we shall send away the Children of Israel with thee. Each time that a plague came, did Pharaoh really say that he would let the children of Israel go, if only Moses would take the plague away? No, that is not true.
Pharaoh did not repent when the water was turned into blood.
He simply went into his house and ignored the whole thing.
1. Exodus 7:19 says, And the LORD spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and stretch out thine hand upon the ____________ of Egypt, upon their ______________, upon their ____________, and upon their __________, and upon all their __________ of water, that they may become __________; and that there may be blood throughout all the land of Egypt, both in vessels of wood, and in vessels of stone. 2. Exodus 7:20-23 says, And Moses and Aaron did so, as the LORD commanded; and he lifted up the rod, and smote the waters that were in the river, in the sight of Pharaoh, and in the sight of his servants; and all the ____________ that were in the river were turned to __________. And the fish that was in the river died; and the river stank, and the Egyptians could not drink of the water of the river; and there was blood throughout all the land of Egypt. And the magicians of Egypt did so with their enchantments: and ___________________ heart was ________________, neither did he hearken unto them; as the LORD had said. And Pharaoh turned and ________ into his __________, neither did he ______ his __________ to this also.
Pharaoh did not repent when the plague
of the dust turning into lice came upon them.
3. Exodus 8:16-19 says, And the LORD said unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Stretch out thy rod, and smite the ________ of the land, that it may become ________ throughout all the land of Egypt. And they did so; for Aaron stretched out his hand with his rod, and smote the dust of the earth, and it became lice in man, and in beast; all the dust of the land became lice throughout all the land of Egypt. And the magicians did so with their enchantments to bring forth lice, but they could not: so there were lice upon man, and upon beast. Then the magicians said unto Pharaoh, This is the finger of God: and __________________ heart was ________________, and he hearkened ______ unto them; as the LORD had said.
Pharaoh did not repent when the plague
of the cattle dying came upon them.
4. Exodus 9:1-7 says, Then the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me. For if thou refuse to let them go, and wilt hold them still, Behold, the hand of the LORD is upon thy ____________ which is in the field, upon the horses, upon the asses, upon the camels, upon the oxen, and upon the sheep: there shall be a very grievous murrain. And the LORD shall sever between the cattle of Israel and the cattle of Egypt: and there shall nothing die of all that is the children's of Israel. And the LORD appointed a set time, saying, To ____________ the LORD shall do this thing in the land. And the LORD did that thing on the morrow, and all the ____________ of Egypt ________: but of the cattle of the children of Israel died not one. And Pharaoh sent, and, behold, there was not one of the cattle of the Israelites dead. And the __________ of ______________ was ________________, and he did not let the people go.
Pharaoh did not repent when the plague
of the boils came upon them.
5. Exodus 9:8-12 says, And the LORD said unto Moses and unto Aaron, Take to you handfuls of __________ of the furnace, and let Moses sprinkle it toward the heaven in the sight of Pharaoh. And it shall become small ________ in all the land of Egypt, and shall be a ________ breaking forth with blains upon man, and upon beast, throughout all the land of Egypt. And they took ashes of the furnace, and stood before Pharaoh; and Moses sprinkled it up toward heaven; and it became a boil breaking forth with blains upon man, and upon beast. And the magicians could not stand before Moses because of the boils; for the boil was upon the magicians, and upon all the Egyptians. And the LORD hardened the heart of ______________, and he __________________ ______ unto them; as the LORD had spoken unto Moses.
Note: So for almost half of the plagues, Pharaoh did not even pretend to repent. Remember what Muhammad said in the Quran in Surah 5:82? ... nearest among them in love to the Believers wilt thou find those who say, We are Christians: because amongst these are MEN DEVOTED TO LEARNING and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant. Muhammads own words come back to haunt him, because when we are devoted to learning the Word of God, we quickly find out that Muhammads words contradict the Bible in many places.
Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Final Test Liberty Bible Course Directory