Marriage Part 1
Please study this booklet carefully before taking this final test. When you are finished, please return the entire booklet back to us for grading. When it is graded, the booklet will be returned to you, along with the next booklet on marriage. May God richly guide you and give you wisdom from your study of this subject!
1. God said that it was "not good that man should be __________."
2. God said, "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a ________ thing."
3. God and the animals were present with man, but man had no one after his own ________.
4. God experienced a true oneness and love and companionship in the matter of the ______________ (God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit).
5. God made woman from one of Adams ______.
6. Man was made in the image of God, but man was man not ______.
7. God says that man is "of more __________ than many sparrows."
8. We are seeing the effects of Romans 1:25 today, where people worship and serve "the ________________ more than the ______________."
9. In Genesis 2:18, God said that He would make "an ________ ________" for man.
10. God told Adam and Eve in Genesis 1:27,28 to "be fruitful, and multiply, and __________________ the earth."
11. Although many are having babies out of wedlock today, they are not getting away with anything, because God says, "Be not ________________; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."
12. The ______ is to provide the home.
13. A young man is not supposed to get married with the idea that he and his bride will just move in with Dad and Mom, because the Bible says that a man shall "__________ his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife."
14. If you are living in your parents home (no matter what age you are), then you must submit to their decisions, because there can only be one ____________ in the home.
15. The ______ is to provide the financial support for the home.
16. God never intended for the ____________________ to get involved in feeding people.
17. The word cherish means "to hold _________, to feel or show affection for."
18. Husbands are to love their wives as their own __________.
19. The word churlish means, "vulgar, rude, difficult to work with, __________, harsh, ill-tempered."
20. According to Ephesians 5:23, "The husband is the ________ of the wife."
21. What a husband and/or father wants his wife and children to be he must __________ be himself.
22. The mans job is not to drive his family, but to ________ them.
23. Ephesians 5:22 says, "Wives, ____________ yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord."
24. The word submit means, "to __________ oneself to the authority or will of another."
25. God has chosen the man to lead the home because of the __________ of creation, and also because of experience.
26. The wife is told to submit to her ______ husband not to anyone elses husband.
27. The wife is held accountable by God to do __________ even if her husband will not.
28. Ephesians 5:33 says, "and the wife see that she __________________ her husband."
29. The word reverence means, "to show tender ________________, self-denial, honor, acknowledging that which has claim to respect."
30. The woman is to be of a meek and __________ spirit.
31. I Timothy 2:11 says the woman is to "learn in ________________ with all subjection."
32. The woman is to be a keeper at _________.
33. Proverbs 29:15 says, "a child left to himself bringeth his ____________ to shame."
34. It is not money that helps children turn out right, but godly, ____________________, spiritual training.
35. There are no contradictions in the Bible. When you put Proverbs 31 and Titus 2 together, you simply see that the wife is to do any work through a __________-based business.
36. The problem with saying that a wife only needs to be a keeper at home while there are small children, is that it is totally forgetting why God _________ the woman.
37. Genesis 2:18 gives the reason that God made the woman, "It is not good that the ______ should be alone."
How The Bible Says You Can Be Saved 1. Do you realize that you have sinned? (Rom. 3:23) (I John 1:8) 2. Do you realize the penalty for your sin? (Rom. 6:23) 3. Do you realize that if you die in your sin, you will go to hell? (Psa. 9:17) (Prov. 15:24) (Luke 12:4,5) 4. Do you realize that the Lord Jesus Christ paid that death penalty for you? (Rom. 5:8) (I Pet. 3:18) (I Pet. 2:24) 5. Do you realize that it is only through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ that you can be saved, and not through any good works of your own? (I John 1:7) (I Pet. 1:18,19) (Eph. 2:8,9) (Titus 3:5-7) 6. Do you realize that after Jesus died for your sins, He arose victorious from the grave the third day, proving that His sacrifice was sufficient to pay for all of the sins of the whole world? (I Cor. 15:1-4) 7. Do you realize that to be saved you must repent (you must have the desire to turn from your sin and false beliefs, and for the Lord Jesus Christ to cleanse you from all your sin)? (Luke 13:3) (Acts 3:19) (Acts 26:20) 8. Do you realize that after you get saved, Gods first command for you is for you to get baptized and then to live for Him? (Acts 2:41) (II Cor. 5:17) 9. Are you ready to now pray and ask the Lord Jesus Christ to forgive you of all your sins, and to save you? (John 1:12) (Rom. 10:13) (I John 5:13)
* If you are, then bow your head right now and confess to God that you are a sinner deserving judgment. Ask the Lord Jesus Christ to forgive you of all your sins, and to save you. Ask Him to cleanse your life, and to give you the power to live for Him. Ask Him to lead you to a good, Bible-preaching church, where you can follow the first command after salvation that of getting baptized and publicly confessing your faith in Him. Ask Him to help you find some good Christian friends to encourage you in the faith and to help you grow.
q I have just asked the Lord Jesus Christ to save me.
________________________________________________ (sign name here) ________________________________________________ (date)
* If you have just received the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, please write to us at the address below,
or copy this page and send it to us via email, so that we may rejoice with you.
#BC-E-110 @ 1999,2003 LIBERTY GOSPEL TRACTS
This Bible Study Course may be printed off for personal study, but cannot be printed in quantity
and distributed without prior written permission from Liberty Gospel Tracts.
LIBERTY GOSPEL TRACTS
11845 W CARSON CITY RD
GREENVILLE MI 48838 USA
Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, Final Test Liberty Bible Course Directory