Bible Study Course
Welcome to the Liberty Bible Course dealing with the subject of Eternal Security. Does the Lord Jesus Christ save you and keep you saved by his power? Or do you have to keep yourself saved? You will find the answer to these important questions in this study. This study is written to be used with the KING JAMES BIBLE, otherwise your answers are going to be incorrect. Please get your Bible, and begin another exciting study that might just change your life!
I. Why Is Salvation Necessary?
1. Romans 3:23 says, For all have ____________, and come short of the glory of God.
What is the glory of God?
It is absolute perfection absolute holiness.
2. Matthew 5:48 says, Be ye therefore ______________, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
3. According to I Peter 1:15,16, the Bible says, But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye ________ in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
Note: Salvation is necessary, because no man meets the requirements that Gods holiness demands.
4. According to Ecclesiastes 7:20, there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth _________, and sinneth not.
5. According to Romans 5:12, the whole problem started back with Adam and Eve. Wherefore, as by one ______ sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.
6. As that verse said, death was the result of sin. That is further stated in Romans 6:23, For the wages of sin is __________; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
7. This death referred to is more than just a physical death. Revelation 20:14,15 says, And death and hell were cast into the ______________________. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
8. We learn from Luke 16:22,23, that a rich, lost man died, and immediately after he died we see, And in ________ he lift up his eyes, being in torments.
9. In that same passage, we find him asking for help (vss.24-26). Send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am __________________ in this flame.
10. Verse 26 shows that there is no way out of hell, because it says, neither can they ________ to us, that would come from thence.
Note: This clearly shows that all men are sinners, and that all men deserve to go to hell for their sins. It also shows that God indeed does send lost sinners to hell, and that there is no way out, and no help from heaven for all of eternity. No cries from hell are heeded in heaven! No wonder the Bible says in (II Corinthians 6:1,2), We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, NOW is the ________________ time; behold, NOW is the day of salvation.)
The Bible stresses that life is short and uncertain.
James 4:14 says, Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a ____________ time, and then vanisheth away. Life is short, and judgment after life is sure! The Bible says in Hebrews 9:27, And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the ________________.
Question: Do you realize that your sin will send you to hell if it is not tended to while you have the time? Yes No
1. For all have ____________, and come short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
2. Be ye therefore ______________, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. (Matthew 5:48)
3. Salvation is necessary, because no man meets the requirements that Gods ________________ demands.
4. For the wages of sin is __________; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 6:23)
5. For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the ________________ time; behold, now is the day of salvation. (II Corinthians 6:2)
Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, Final Test Liberty Bible Course Directory